Dry Carpet Cleaning means NO WET CARPETS!
Welcome to the next generation of carpet cleaning. Hot water and steam methods have dominated the carpet cleaning market for years, but they’re not as effective as dry methods.
Dry carpet cleaning gets your carpets CLEANER and extends the life of your carpet.
Dry carpet cleaning improves indoor air quality is HEALTHIER for your family.
Dry carpet cleaning is BETTER for the environment – it saves water and electricity and uses environmentally friendly products.
HOST® is the environmentally preferred carpet cleaning system that deep cleans your carpet and reduces dust mites and mold. Made from 100% plant-based resources and a little bit of water, HOST is the easy, effective, safe and green carpet cleaner. HOST® works better than hot water or steam methods and since it is a dry process, you can walk on the carpet immediately after cleaning – meaning zero downtime.
- No wet carpets and no downtime
- No sticky, soapy residue left behind
- Removes stubborn odors and stains
- Removes dust mites, mold and other allergens
- Better for your family and for the environment
- Safe for all types of carpet
- Your carpet stays cleaner longer
- Prolongs the life of carpets
Fresh Air Dry Carpet Care has been cleaning carpets in the greater Seattle area since 1988! We went dry, so should you!